SuperBot comes with an easy plug-and-play option, with the Store allowing organisations to do deep-level integration and run their campaigns easily. Here are a few steps one needs to follow for integrating SuperBot with Shopify.
1.After installing the App in your portal, please click on the Activate SuperBot Button.
2. At the Settings page add the API key to activate the App.
3. After activating the SuperBot App you will see the home page with the following buttons
4. Click on the "Campaign Event" button to view the Campaign Events List.
5. Click on the “Create New” button to create a Campaign Event by selecting proper superBot options (as image). Once the campaign event is created, please proceed ahead with creating the campaign “Inbound Action” from the home page or Campaign Event list page.
6. Go to the home page and click on the "Inbound Action" button to view the actions which will be worked after the call is placed. Now Click on the “Create New” button to create new Inbound Actions.
7. Here Map SuperBot Parameters with the Shopify parameters, which you want to perform action after the call is placed, (Eg. if you want to add a tag in your order after the name confirmation please map “Name Confirmation” with “Tag” parameter).
8. Go to the home page and click on the "Event Topic" button to view the Campaign event topic which is mapped with Shopify webhook topics, Now Click on the “Create New” button to create new Event Topic.
9. Here Map Campaign Event with the Shopify webhook events/topics (eg. Trigger the SuperBot Campaign Event after the order place, select your event, then select Shopify topic “ORDER_CREATE”) after that when customer creates an order then he/she will get a call from SuperBot.
8 & 9. Post that navigates to the workflow section of your store and define the rules and conditions, which you want SuperBot to follow. Post creating the workflow, select the SuperBot Call Action and fill all the fields and proceed (Need Shopify Flow App)
10. After successfully completing the SuperBot Call Workflow/TriggerEvent you will see the call logs with the recordings by clicking on the “Call Logs” button in the SuperBot app home page.